EncinoMom the California Lifestyle New Media Magazine.: Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


Rainy Parisian Christmas Street Scene courtesy of free Twitter wallpaper.
The house is warmed by a small, steady fire, candles aglow and a stove simmering with a cauldron of soup and a pot of spiced cider. Outside, the barren trees glisten and shiver as the winter wind blows the last leaves of autumn past my window. The moon is on the rise and carols fill the chambers of my heart. In the stillness of this silent night the ground will be kissed by snow and I'll awaken to my first white christmas.
If you're interested in more information, please visit my website: EncinoMom.com where you can email me to find out how to earn premium quality candles for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment