EncinoMom the California Lifestyle New Media Magazine.: Should I have my OWN talk show?

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should I have my OWN talk show?

Thanks for dropping by! I'm very excited to have submitted my video audition to Oprah's network. You can view the video and vote here. I have some fantastic interviews coming up and I will continue to post them here. In the meantime, wish me luck! Remember you can vote a bazillion times. The thing that will help me the most is if you view and share the video. Ask your friends to watch, too. The category is: Wild Card and the search function only recognizes, Lisa Keating (not EncinoMom).

I really appreciate your interest and am looking forward to sharing more and more great people and ideas with you as we move forward shedding a little limelight on faces and places wherever we go.

1 comment:

  1. I think they moved the page. Here's the new link:
    http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=17404&promo_id=1

    ReplyDelete