EncinoMom the California Lifestyle New Media Magazine.: New Year, New Order. EncinoMom's Office Makeover Artist: Dina Newman

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year, New Order. EncinoMom's Office Makeover Artist: Dina Newman

This video has been moved, to view, please go to the link below.
http://encinomom.com/makeover-artist-dina-newman/
If the holidays left without you and you're overwhelmed by too much stuff and not enough time, check out this new video from EncinoMom Productions. Dina Newman of Organizing Concepts and Designs offers solutions to cut clutter and improve your sense of well being. Once the stuff that bogs you down is tossed out, you are left with the essentials AND more time and space to enjoy the things that make you happy!

Dina's office acumen helped me personally get my house in order, my ducks in a row and my eggs in their proper baskets! The experience left me with a greater sense of control and I lost 4 lbs. in the process. Your results may vary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment